Types of cookies
First-party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
Third-party cookies are set by other organizations that we use for different services. For example, we use external analytics services and these suppliers set cookies on our behalf in order to report what’s popular and what’s not. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from YouTube, for example, and these sites may set their own cookies.
Why should I allow cookies?
The information contained in cookies is used to improve services for you, for example:
- enabling a service to recognize your device so you don't have to give the same information several times for a task or during a session, e.g. filling out a web form or a web survey
- supporting the My Collection functionality
- allowing the video player to function properly
- measuring how many people are using services, enabling those services to be made easier to use and ensuring there's enough capacity to keep them fast; analyzing anonymized data to help us understand how people interact with the different aspects of our online services so we can make them better
What if I do not accept?
If you decide not to accept cookies, certain features of this website may not be displayed or not work properly. This will restrict what you can do on our site and may have an impact on design and user experience.
Examples of features that may be affected:
- using the My Collection functionality
- receiving a personalized experience of the website
- watching videos
- liking and sharing this page on social networks
- viewing embedded content
Cookies set on this website
This cookie stores info about users choice about cookies. The cookie is set once the user accepts ('true') or declines('false') the usage of cookies.
The myCollection Cookie is used to store the numeric IDs of a user’s content collection as well as a possible "received“ content collection.If user denies cookies, usage of My Collection is not possible. Upon request of the My Collection Section the IDs are transferred to the Server and evaluated. No information aside the collection-IDs is used.
Several Cookies are used to store anonymous information about the user. This information is used to provide targeted content to the user.
This cookie stores Information about the pages topics a user has visited. The Topic Name as well as a calculated factor are stored and evaluated on requesting a page
This cookie stores information about the origin of the users' visit to this website. This information may again be used to provide personalizes content to the user.
If a user is referred from a search engine, the search engine may provide the Keywords a user has searched for. This information can be evaluated to display selected content.
This Cookie is set when a user refuse data storage of his visit. (Privacy Statement)
Henkel has no control over, nor accepts liability for third-party cookies. Please refer to the third-party's website for more information.